I'd like to ask all of you who will be present at the ECM-19 in Nancy to come to a meeting of our Consortium. We will convene :
Room: ST32 (located in the ECM-19 exhibition hall on the ground
on: Tuesday, 29.08.
at: 5.00-6.00 p.m.
The proposed agenda includes:
1. Announcement of the BioXSR EMBL course to be held in Poznan, 1-4
2. Announcement of the Course on "Determination of high resolution structures for the post-genomic age" organized in Warsaw and Poznan, 3-17 June, 2001, under the auspeces of the U.S. NRC
3. Information about the agreement between the Consortium and the Royal Society
4. Information about Marie Curie Fellowships available to applicants from Framework 5 countries
5. Information about access to European synchrotrons
6. Elections of new Coordinator and vice-Coordinator (for the next two years)
7. Current issues
Please think of any issues that you would like us to discuss. Also, think about nominations from within our Consortium for the two coordinative posts.
See you all in Nancy!